Berean Academy is a school for parents who desire a quality, Christian educational experience for their children. In addition to the crucial role of academics, The Academy’s administration, faculty, and staff seek to provide an intentional school atmosphere characterized by emotional and physical safety, responsibility, respect, honesty, personal attention, patriotism, and joy.
New students may apply to Berean Academy at any time; of February for the following school year. The following are necessary for admission to The Academy:
- Application for enrollment
- Guardian/Administrator conference
- Interview with the prospective student (secondary students only)
- Tennessee immunization certificate with all required immunizations
- Medical examination signed by the attending physician (new students)
- Signed Parent Agreement Form
- Entrance testing
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two completed reference forms (high school students only)
Berean Academy admits all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, creed, color, or national and ethnic origin.
Personal Reference Form
(High School Students)